There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at email@example.com.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Pacific Cyclone Season: 1 November to 30 AprilReviewed: 11 February 2019, 10:35 NZDT
- Argentina and Panama: HantavirusReviewed: 24 January 2019, 14:40 NZDT
- France: ProtestsReviewed: 3 December 2018, 10:40 NZDT
- Travel InsuranceReviewed: 6 November 2018, 08:25 NZDT
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Ebola virus Updated: 24 October 2018, 11:43 NZDT