There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Sri Lanka - Explosions in and near ColomboUpdated: 23 April 2019, 11:36 NZST
- Anzac Day 2019: Gallipoli CommemorationsReviewed: 8 April 2019, 16:55 NZST
- Advice for New Zealanders overseasPosted: 18 March 2019, 14:10 NZDT
- Istanbul, Turkey: Airport OpeningReviewed: 12 March 2019, 15:45 NZDT
- Are you a New Zealander living in the UK or travelling to the UK?Reviewed: 1 March 2019, 14:45 NZDT