There are ongoing strikes and demonstrations in Paris and across France. Transport has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at email@example.com.
Reviewed:17 Dec 2019, 15:03
Latest News features
- Advice for New Zealanders OverseasReviewed: 3 April 2020, 16:20 NZDT
- Vanuatu: Tropical Cyclone HaroldUpdated: 3 April 2020, 16:15 NZDT
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)Reviewed: 17 March 2020, 14:01 NZDT
- Middle East: Regional TensionsReviewed: 17 March 2020, 13:56 NZDT
- Chile: Civil UnrestReviewed: 3 March 2020, 12:53 NZDT