There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at email@example.com.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Spain: ProtestsUpdated: 18 October 2019, 11:05 NZDT
- Hong Kong: Ongoing ProtestsReviewed: 11 October 2019, 18:15 NZDT
- Typhoon HagibisReviewed: 11 October 2019, 15:42 NZDT
- Ecuador: ProtestsPosted: 10 October 2019, 15:46 NZDT
- Outbreaks of PolioReviewed: 23 September 2019, 14:05 NZST