There are ongoing demonstrations in Paris and across France. Protests have turned violent and traffic has been disrupted across the country. We continue to advise New Zealanders in France to avoid all demonstrations, protests and rallies, follow any advice issued by the local authorities and monitor local media for developments.
New Zealanders in France requiring consular assistance can contact the New Zealand Embassy in Paris on +33 1 45 01 43 43 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewed:3 Dec 2018, 10:40
Latest News features
- Hong Kong: Ongoing ProtestsReviewed: 9 December 2019, 12:44 NZDT
- Australia: BushfiresUpdated: 9 December 2019, 12:37 NZDT
- SafeTravel registration: planned outage - 10 DecemberUpdated: 9 December 2019, 10:40 NZDT
- MeaslesReviewed: 9 December 2019, 09:57 NZDT
- Bolivia: Civil UnrestReviewed: 6 December 2019, 09:43 NZDT