The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:28 Nov 2019, 13:37
Latest News features
- California: WildfiresReviewed: 14 August 2020, 09:12 NZST
- COVID-19: Advice for New Zealanders OverseasReviewed: 13 August 2020, 17:34 NZST
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)Reviewed: 13 August 2020, 17:20 NZST
- Hong Kong: Demonstrations and National Security LegislationReviewed: 13 August 2020, 17:12 NZST
- Protests and Demonstrations around the United StatesReviewed: 13 August 2020, 17:10 NZST