The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:28 Nov 2019, 13:37
Latest News features
- Quarantine-Free TravelPosted: 15 June 2021, 15:17 NZST
- Restrictions for travellers from 'very high risk' countriesReviewed: 28 April 2021, 15:12 NZST
- Myanmar: Security situationReviewed: 19 April 2021, 10:25 NZST
- COVID-19: Advice for New Zealanders OverseasReviewed: 15 February 2021, 09:36 NZDT
- United States: 2020 Presidential ElectionsReviewed: 29 January 2021, 09:50 NZDT