The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:28 Nov 2019, 13:37
Latest News features
- Afghanistan: Security SituationReviewed: 13 September 2021, 17:20 NZST
- Restrictions for travellers from 'very high risk' countriesReviewed: 17 August 2021, 15:21 NZST
- Pacific Typhoon and Atlantic Hurricane SeasonPosted: 3 August 2021, 15:20 NZST
- Quarantine-Free TravelReviewed: 23 July 2021, 13:55 NZST
- Myanmar: Security situationReviewed: 19 April 2021, 10:25 NZST