The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade liaises with the Ministry of Health to provide information on health issues for New Zealand travellers, including information on disease outbreaks and health precautions for travellers.
For more information on travel health issues, please see our Health and Travel page.
Reviewed:2 Oct 2017, 10:20
Latest News features
- Hong Kong: Ongoing ProtestsReviewed: 16 August 2019, 10:35 NZST
- Saudi Arabia: Hajj Pilgrimage 2019Reviewed: 30 July 2019, 13:40 NZST
- Egypt: Suspension of FlightsReviewed: 22 July 2019, 18:00 NZST
- Uganda and Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Reviewed: 17 July 2019, 10:00 NZST
- South Africa: VisasUpdated: 15 July 2019, 09:55 NZST